Terms and Conditions
- All parents are required to complete a Registration Form prior to enrolling their child with CS Tuition. These details will be held on a secure database.
- Completion of the Registration Form will give consent to or decline the use of personal data stored in this way according to our Data Protection Policy.
- All parents will be provided with a copy of the Terms and Conditions to be agreed prior to registering their child with CS Tuition.
- Pupils may be photographed for promotional purposes. Completion of the Registration Form will give consent to or decline this action.
- To ensure their safety and well being, pupils must conduct themselves in a disciplined manner whilst taking part in lessons and during playtimes.
- Teachers cannot accept responsibility for any valuable or articles lost on the premises.
- CS Tuition has the right to substitute a teacher at any time due to absence through sickness or other. When possible, notice will be given. All substitute teachers will hold a DBS check.
- Half Terms may vary in length.
- After School pupils have priority for all school holiday study sessions.
PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS AFTER SCHOOL LESSONS, STUDY WEEKS AND SATURDAY CLASSES
- All fees are to be paid by the 'Payment Due' date shown on each invoice which will be emailed to the lead adult.
- After School and Saturday fees are payable Half Termly in advance. Bank Transfer, and cash are accepted.
- A non-returnable deposit is required to secure a place on any of the school holiday Study Sessions. Invoices will be issued stating deposit(s) must be received within 7 working days of the invoice date. We are unable to hold places without a deposit beyond the date specified. If the deposit is not received by the due date, a child’s place will be withdrawn, and the place will be offered to the next child on the waiting list.
- A ‘Payment Due’ date for the final balance(s) to be paid can be found at the top of the invoice. If the final balance is not received by the ‘Payment Due’ date, the place will be withdrawn and offered to the next child on the waiting list.
- In the event of absence, for any reason, fees are non-returnable. If a child is ill, they can attend an alternative session by arrangement. We are unable to swap lessons for other reasons such as parties, sports fixtures etc. In these cases, work missed will be sent home for completion.
- In the event that fees are still not collected 3 weeks after they become duea Late Payment fee of £20 will be levied for each week they remain unpaid thereafter.
- In the event of repeated Late Payments, CS Tuition reserves the right to withdraw a child’s place.
NOTICE PERIODS FOR AFTER SCHOOL CLASSES/SATURDAY CLASSES/
In the event of forced closure, CS Tuition are not obliged to return any lessons fees.
In the event of forced closure of the Hurst Community Centre CS Tuition will aim to offer online lessons in place of face to face sessions. Class sizes may be adjusted to facilitate this change.
When the offer of online lessons is declined, CS Tuition are not obliged to hold a child's placed until the Centre is reopened and face to face lessons are resumed.
- After School Classes. A child’s place will be allocated for the whole of the academic year. Three weeks’ written notice is required before withdrawing a pupil from After School Classes. If written notice is not received, a full half term’s fee will be charged in lieu of notice. (Note: Half Terms may vary in length.)
- Saturday Classes. A child’s place will be allocated for the whole of the Summer Term. Three weeks’ written notice is required before withdrawing a pupil from Saturday Classes. If written notice is not received, a full half term’s fee will be charged in lieu of notice.
- Easter/Summer/Workshops A child’s place will be allocated for the total days within each set of study sessions/workshop. 48 Hours written notice is required before withdrawing a pupil from Easter and/or Summer Study Weeks and/or Twilight Sessions and/or Workshops. If written notice is not received within the period, the full cost will become payable. Any deposits paid are non-returnable.
- CS Tuition is unable to hold a child’s place open in the event they leave and wish to return at a later date.